Wow, that took a while. Initially when planning for 2.2, I had dreams of ripping GigPress apart and writing it from scratch. These days, looking at code I wrote 2-5 years ago makes me die a little inside, and there is so much that could be achieved much more readily and cleanly with GigPress were it built on a better foundation.
But it’s not often we get the luxury of rewriting projects that work sufficiently as they are, and that don’t actually help sustain us financially (as much as writing software that people use and love may sustain us on other levels). So, I finally decided to abandon that dream for now and get to work on adding some requested features and cleaning up a few things.
I hope this finds you all with heads above water, making your way through the bizarre labyrinth of existence with limbs intact.